To purchase your vehicle online, simply provide a $2,000 deposit via credit card below. One of our Sales Executives will be in touch within 30 minutes (Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 6.00pm) to provide further information.
Should you wish to proceed with your vehicle purchase, our Sales Executives will arrange everything for you – making the process streamlined and personal, all from the comfort of your home.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your details and paying a $2000 deposit, you are requesting that we arrange the sale of the vehicle you nominate (Vehicle)
- If we accept your sale request:
a. the Vehicle will be held ‘not for sale’ during the period we confirm all documentation
b. the Vehicle will not be sold to any other party during the Period; and
- If we do not accept your request, we will notify you
- During the Holding Period it is your responsibility to:
a. Once you elect to purchase the Vehicle, execute a Contract of Sale in the form provided by us, and if required by us provide a further deposit on the Vehicle, and
b. submit a finance application should finance be required.
- If any delay on completion of the steps in clause 4 is caused by us, we will extend the Holding Period by the length of the delay only.
- Should you not purchase the Vehicle for any reason:
- You acknowledge and agree that this online payment system does not constitute a contract of sale for any vehicle (including for the purposes of any legislation or regulation governing the sale of motor vehicles).
- We are not bound to hold or reserve the Vehicle beyond the Holding Period, and will be free to sell or deal with the Vehicle in our absolute discretion after expiry of the Holding Period if you have not contracted to purchase it at that time.
- If we are unable to perform our obligations under these terms due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (Force Majeure), we may suspend our obligations under these terms, in whole or in part, for the duration of the Force Majeure event by notice to you.
- These terms will be governed by the law in force in the State in which the Vehicle is located and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals from any of those courts.
- If and to the extent that a provision of these terms would, but for this clause, be unenforceable, the provision must be read down and, if the provision cannot be read down, it must be severed without affecting the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that our obligations under these terms may be performed by our related bodies corporate, and we may enforce these terms on behalf of those related bodies corporate.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you for the sale of the Vehicle by you, and supersede any previous arrangements or any terms (including any verbal discussion, summary or explanation by any representative of ours).
Privacy Collection Statement
Patterson Cheney collects your personal information for the primary purpose of responding to your enquiry. If you consent to receiving marketing material from us, you will receive it via the channel you specified. You may change your communication channel preferences (such as email, SMS/MMS/IM, direct mail, or phone) or totally unsubscribe at any time by contacting the Customer Relations Officer, by phone: 03 8794 0900, by email: email@example.com, or by post 769 Springvale Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. Patterson Cheney will generally use and disclose your personal information to its employees, related companies and Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd, and/or third party service providers acting on our behalf. Some of the recipients of your personal information may be based overseas, including but not limited to Germany, the United States, Netherlands, Spain and Singapore.
Our PrivacyPolicy also contains information about how you may complain if you believe that we have breached the APPs and how we deal with complaints.